Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Gift.

Hello. this is the second post. I have decided to make use of this blog as a arts/crafts/sewing/lifestyle blog. Basically anything about my hobbies and likes. I intended to save that topic after i buy my own domain (soon, i hope so). But I just wanted to start already. In my other blog, i'm blogging about games, anime and tech stuff. I just want to blog other things that I like, my traditional creative side.

So, what to feature here? I just want to share that my dream of having a sewing machine was finally fulfilled. It was a small, light-weight, portable one for home-use. I was not too excited when we bought this. Don't know why. Hmmm, but I'm really thankful to God. Now, I can make my own bags and wallets and other stuff.




I've realized that having a sewing machine is not really easy. You still have to set up things. Do some blending, just like a guitar. This mechanical system just reminded me about my college years (just months ago) where I have to solve mechanical problems. I'm thankful that i'm done with those solvings.

That ends my second post. I hope I can finish a sewing project soon and post it here.

0 comments: