Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Food.

I am always attracted to food pictures in blogs. Yes, really, i appreciate blogs that have yummy food pictures in them. I also wanted to learn how to cook or bake. But up to now, i'm still no good to cooking. Anyway, i've taken the pictures of what i've been consuming in the past weeks. They are not so good, i think i might search for “how to take pictures of foods” next time. Forget it, you! Yummy food will always look in any angle. Contradicting myself again. Anyway...you can give me some tips. Here they are, just forgive my lack of describing power.

The first is called champorado this is basically rice plus chocolate and some milk. The chocolate used here is from a powdered chocolate drink.

Okay, next one is calderetang manok yes, that's chicken. But that one actually tastes like chicken curry because there is no coconut ingredient, how do you call that in english, gata?

The next one is a drink. My mother's church friend gave us some bags of herbal tea. I knew i wouldn't be hurt if i try it. ...I don't know, i think, i still like the iced tea better. Oh, this is called tsaa pronounced as cha-ah in Filipino.

My Aunt's family is selling lugaw in their little store so we bought some. I really like the taste of this. It is actually sweet. Haha, that's half-consumed already.

Finally, i asked my mother what's this called. She said it is called batchoy but I'm still doubting. It is a soup with noodles, with a little chicken and vegetables.

2 comments:

justine said...

hi, i love the foods that u have cook..mmm so yummy especially the batchoy..

Wengss said...

ooooooooooooooooh i love these foods. I missed champorado too